Large Financial services IT organizations are under enormous cost, complexity and delivery pressure. IT leaders are expected to deliver hundreds of solutions a year to satisfy business, regulators and IT itself while meeting production SLAs. When there are not enough experienced resources to manage the day to day, manage the workforce and manage high profile “must deliver” solutions, IT leaders need help structuring and managing complex cross functional projects that HAVE to get done.
How I Can Help
I provide hands on, experienced project and change management that will deliver your “must deliver” solution. As your management consultant, I will provide:
– highly accomplished leadership with a record of successfully enabling teams and individuals to achieve complex goals and increase productivity in challenging work environments. An expert in fixing broken IT projects and organizations through proven diagnostic and project/ program management techniques.
– proven project management experience with large cross-functional work forces; able to deliver projects in equities, fixed income, derivatives, securities lending, reference data, insurance claims, mortgage, cash and back office accounting; able to complete diverse IT projects on time, on budget and in scope under challenging conditions.
– demonstrated skill in accelerating decision-making that improves operational efficiency. Adept in lowering IT costs and increasing IT productivity
– increased, lasting professional effectiveness of project teams.
Thomson Reuters, ING, Deutsche Bank, Bankers Trust, AIG, Bank of America, Citicorp, Milliken Publishing and Strategic Systems Solutions.
• IT Management and Delivery • IT Process Improvement • IT Project Management • PMO Development & Management • Professional Effectiveness Coaching • Career Development Strategy • Time Management • Stakeholder Management • Professional Effectiveness Seminars • Networking • Relationship Building
->Managed design of a “common data” centralization architecture and implementation plan.
->Designed and field-tested a bespoke IT delivery quality framework (includes planning, monitoring, trouble shooting, measurement).
->Negotiated with MAS and Internal Auditors to accept the IT quality framework to satisfy 2012 audit issues.
->Re-organized and managed a test tools engineering service to increase value by focusing delivery on high value applications and projects.
-> Designed and implemented a Location Strategy
-> Faciliated enhanced enagement between the CIO, Enterprise Architect, virtual architecture team and a 6,000 person organization increasing consistent and efficient fulfillment of IT Strategy
->Designed and managed a cross functional delivery program accelerating delivery of 20 projects while revealing and remediating systemic delivery threats